Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Things...

My best and oldest childhood friend (Missy MacKenzie Clark) is having a baby on Thursday. She is being induced – is that the appropriate way to say it? The whole thing has flown by (referring to her pregnancy, but applies to life too). Look for an update soon. Auntie Ashlie here I come!

Mike and I move to Cali in 12 days. Holy cow! I think my mood transitions from being nervous, to excited, to overwhelmed, to sad, back to excited by the hour.

The PA primary is tomorrow. Go O!

I was meeting with a team in Richmond, VA on Friday. One of their directors had just gotten out of surgery so I wanted to pick up a little something for her on my way in… I programmed my GPS to pull up “Delis and Cafes” close to our meeting. A long list came up, some of which were generic (Panera-type options) and others were less familiar. For some ridiculous reason, I decided to go with an unknown but seemingly cute place called PaperMoon. Next thing I know I am pulling in a parking lot and outside walking in circles around this building – looking for PaperMoon “Café.” Did I miss a memo that café is now synonymous with strip club? What??? I literally RAN back to my car and flew out of the parking lot.

A pic of my sister and Reid - her new boy. P.S. Don’t tell her I put this on here. She’ll kill me :)


No comments: