Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend Festivities

My family and I celebrated my 28th birthday in Charlotte on Saturday. We were supposed to go to the Panthers Football Game, which we kind-of ended up doing...

We made it all the way to the parking lot (a couple blocks from the stadium) but had so much fun tailgating that we decided to stay outside for the entire game.

Katie and her friend Nicole (who were already planning on going to the game) stopped by our tailgating bonanza too! They were more loyal fans than we were, eventually making it into the game but not until late in the 2nd half.

After the game we made our way to a piano bar called Howling at the Moon (a great recommendation of Nicole's). It was the perfect way to ring in my new year. Mal and I even had a cameo on stage, dancing to a song we requested in honor of Dustin (Jack and Diane).








1 comment:

Missy said...

Looks like a great way to spend your birthday,with friends and family!! Would have loved to be there; hope you got my voicemail :) Hope to see you soon!

Miss