Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stream of Conscience

I am all finally feeling better, yay!

We went to the Greenbrier for the weekend with McKinsey and I played a full round of corporate golf. This may sound trite to some of you, but I felt it was a tremendous accomplishment.

I went wine shopping yesterday and Mike and I shared a bottle of Vignabaldo's Sangiovese Umbria last night. Very good!

Addie has a mystery allergy. We are trying the process of elimination approach at finding a cure. Step 1, no back yard at the box.

I'm off to San Fran on Saturday for a week-long conference. Just thinking about it makes me already start to miss M & A.

Fall feels close. Hip, Hip, Hooray. This is my favorite time of year.

2 comments:

Susan D. said...

ash, i remember my first real job that i had started at the annual company meeting and included golf! it was excrutiating! good luck w/ addie's allergy - a friend has a dog who was allergic to grass, but the vet was able to find meds to help. good luck!

Brae said...

I just learned that Kenan has "seasonal allergies." Maybe that is what's happening? We give K children's benadryl when the itching becomes unbearable. 1mg/lb if what the vet recommended... Poor Addie :(