Friday, July 25, 2008

Verizon Wireless Rocks

I am on a train heading from O'Hare to downtown Chicago right now and (believe it or not) had absolutely no clue where I was going when I first boarded this thing... Taking the "head to the city and figure stuff out when you get there" kind-of approach. But thanks to V-Wireless I was able to power up the ole' laptop and rock out a full transit map. I love technology!

So why Chi-town? My dear friend Roxana Bargoz is having her bachelorette party this weekend and we are all headed to the Windy City to partake in the fun. I have not escaped for a girls' weekend, much less a b-party, in a long time so I'm excited to see what adventures we have in store.

Don't take the above comment in the wrong way. We are all good Southern girls!

Pics and stories to come. Stay tuned...

No comments: