Sunday, October 19, 2008

10 Year Reunion!!!

It's incredibly hard for me to believe that I spent Saturday night at a ten-year high school reunion. I think all of us were a little apprehensive about going, but it turned out to be a low-key and wonderful evening.

Shawn and Lindsey Turner (both RHS alums who are now married with a daughter, Reily, and a 2nd on the way) with Patrick Zeemer (Wake Grad and now a Physician's Assistant).

Our group (yes, turnout was quite small) in front of a banner we signed freshman year.

Heather Puljung, me, Heidi Keslick, Jaclyn Bader, Stacy Titzer, and McKenzie Stevenson (with Morgan Bachelor and Shawn Turner showing some true c/o '98 style from behind).

McKenzie like we've never had the fortune of seeing her!

My girls - Mollie and Lindsey (both with their 2nd children on the way).

Mollie and Tony, high school sweat hearts (only Tony's 10 year was 3 years ago)... Maybe we're not that old after all. Sorry Tony!

The old football and cheerleading crew (with Mollie stepping in as a surrogate toe-toucher).

I must have been full of school spirit from the get-go... My banner signature, pawl print and all!

No comments: