Wednesday, October 29, 2008

JLG Video

I am helping co-chair the Junior League’s Legacy Campaign and I have been racking my brain over ways to encourage people to support this $1M fundraising effort. This fascination with the emotional and social influences that drive people to give reminded me of a video I put together for another League project last year. I thought the video was worth sharing.

I know many of you do not live in Greensboro, but regardless of where you live, I cannot say enough good things about the Junior League organization (as a whole). The impact this group can have on a community is absolutely tremendous, not to mention the extraordinary influence it will undoubtedly have on your own life and character development... Ok - my commercial is over; I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

No comments: