Monday, May 18, 2009

It may have been a very quick walk across a very wet stage, but my baby is a law school graduate!

Three years, eight moves, thousands of miles on Highway 29, countless hours of studying, many new friends and an unbelievable number of Box-y memories all came to a ceremonial end this weekend.

Bill (Duke) thank you for spoiling us rotten and for being such an incredible older brother. Eileen and Kiyosi, your surprise visit to Charlottesville meant the world to Mike. Thank you for doing everything it took to be there. Mom and Pops, I can't tell you how much your support has meant to us over the past three years. I love you very, very much.

A couple snapshots from the graduation weekend:






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Mike!!! I am in the process of reading your paper, it is wonderful. I have also passed it along to a few people to read and to help educate us all. :)