Friday, May 11, 2007


Cory Menees is officially a law school grad. He walks this weekend and we're all heading to Chapel Hill to celebrate.

My wonderful hubby has finished his first year at UVA law. He had his last exam this morning and is probably at some bar drinking heavily right now.

JJ Kasper is enjoying some new-found freedoms. He and his long-time girlfriend (who I love by the way) are on a break so he went on his first, first date in years... JJ's wild date was a night of studying. Crazy huh?

My sister Mallory and her best friend Lauren have moved into their first apartment. It's right in the heart of App's campus and they are elated! I can't wait to see it; I'm sure it will be absolutely adorable.

Fanny Taylor the artist who made all of the jewelry for my bridesmaids and me at the wedding had a wildly successful booth at the High Point furniture market this year, and she has a new person interested in rep-ing her line.


I love all of you! Congrats.


2 comments:

Ann said...

i had four people exclaim to me when i walked into the library, "what are you doing here?!?"

Michael R Bucy said...

And they then promptly got up and moved tables...