Thursday, May 31, 2007

Reuniting with Regina Carter


Regina Carter is one of the leading violinists in the world... I first heard her at a NY club called Birdland, and later brought her Quintet to North Carolina (in 2004) for a GreenHouse benefit concert called The Purpose Driven Night. She was a huge hit and has sense gained a new "Southern" following...


Addie and I were walking in our neighborhood the other day and noticed that Birdland was just around the corner... Ironically enough, Regina was set to perform there the May 30th through June 2nd. I am so excited! Mike's not really into classical music, but he's taking me to the show on Friday night.


If you want to check out any of her music, here is a list of CD's:


Paganini: After a dream

I'll be seeing you: A sentimental journey

Something for Grace (Grace is Regina's mother)

Regina Carter

Motor City Moments

Rhythms of the heart

1 comment:

Missy said...

Awesome! I know you are excited. Mike will love it, he just doesn't know it yet.

:)