Monday, September 17, 2007

Nic's Bachelorette Party





A group of us spent the weekend at my parents' beach house in Wilmington celebrating a “last hurrah” for Nicole. It was the first time I have ever been to a bachelorette party where everyone (but the bride, of course) was married. Two girls in the group even have babies! With Mike's ten year high school reunion just a couple of days away, and then this dramatic shift in our b-party scene, the realities of our passing 20's is definitely starting to hit me :)

Despite our old age (jk) we still managed to leave our mark on the town. We spent Saturday afternoon shopping, watching football and being lazy. We had dinner at The Bridge Tender (fabulous Gorgonzola Walnut Salad if you ever go), and then we jumped in a limo and headed downtown.

I think we were supposed to bar hop, but our first stop was so much fun we ended up staying all night. A mix of dancing, cocktails and just talking with the girls... It was a near 180 from our parties back in the day, but still a total blast.

Here are a couple pics from the weekend... Mols, Candice and Nic, if you're reading this I love you to pieces!

P.S. Yes, the last picture was taken in the women's bathroom - what we were thinking I do not know!

1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

Ha... I love it Ash...Yes, that pic was def. taken in the stall! Nice!!! You made my weekend! I love you, Mols