Wednesday, January 28, 2009

(Lack of) Progress Report

I am embarrassed to admit that it’s only January 28th and, already, I am floundering on some (OK, most) of my New Years Resolutions. Here’s the progress report thus far:

Get More Sleep = F
5 hours last night, 4 the night before... Think this one might be hopeless.

Start Taking Vitamins = D
Still choking down between one to four a day (out of the nine I am supposed to be taking).

Stick to a Workout Schedule = F
I did swim laps last Wednesday... Maybe I could constitute one athletic activity a month as routine.

Walk Addie Regularly = F
We've been playing lots of fetch. Does that count?

Get Rid of Clutter = C
Slowly but surely.

Spend More Time w/ Grandparents = C+
Have helped Grandma print her Dancing with the Stars tickets off the Internet, download and print the free Suzie Orman book Oprah was giving away on her website, and open a CD full of pictures that my cousin sent her from Costa Rica over two years ago.

Maybe I should start over with February Resolutions.

No comments: