Saturday, January 17, 2009

Top five reasons why I've been a bad blogger lately:

5. Have been busy getting ready for the 2009 Dustin's GreenHouse Globetrotter Team. All of the applications are in, we have 47 students from 13 different schools, and interviews start Monday... We've also outlined (almost) a complete program which will begin in February and run through September. I'll wait to share those details in a separate entry.

4. The Legacy Campaign has crossed the half-way mark, which means our to-do list is getting longer and more urgent. We raised over $12,000 from our Active members alone on Monday night. This is more than any other group of Active members has ever given! We are still a long way from reaching our goal but we are definitely making headway.

3. Work has picked up again... The Consulting world always slow down in December and then kicks into overdrive by mid-January.

2. Mike goes back to school on Monday so I've been taking advantage of as much quality time as I can get.

1. My parents' journey through Africa makes my daily activities seem a little blah. If you're interested in reading about their experiences go to www.afathersplayground.blogspot.com. Even if you don't know them, I promise that it's worth the visit. They are truly doing some amazing things!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Didn't know your parents had a blog. Cool, I'll def have to read up!