Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wedding Pics - Candid (on the way to crazy)

An old friend, Stacy Walker

Hot Rebecca. (Bac, what number were we on here?)

I used to cheer with Emily and had no idea she would be at the wedding. It was a great surprise. Lindsey (Cash) Turner, Emily and I were in the same All-Star stunt group... One more person and we might have attempted some tricks!

The father of the bride and his beautiful girl.


Nic's brother Andrew and his girlfriend. Andrew is a good friend of Dustin's.


Mollie and Candice (Mols, Revlon still loves ya.)


Lindsey and Shawn Turner, Mols and my Sweet Honey Bunches (with his special tie)

Happy Feet Bucy with Candice on the dance floor. Apparently the more I drank, the more I auctioned Mike off to dance. It started with Mollie and Candice. Then it was Nicole's little cousin and an attept at my (married) hair stylist. Understandably, Mike raised a slight objection to that one. Sorry babe. You're just so much fun when there's music on!




Christina and her hubby. Had to use this pic because I just loved her hair!

Three words for you Tony: "Kentucky Fried Chicken"

No comments: