Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wedding Pics - Cool

I thought I would borrow a technique from my father in law (Kiyosi). Whenever he gives us pictures he categorizes them based on certain qualities. His standard nomenclature is "best/good/ok." Same concept, but these will be a little different...
Here are my Cool, Candid, and Crazy from Nicole's wedding weekend.

The beautiful centerpieces at Nicole's rehearsal dinner.

With a Best Friend - Mollie Perez

The RHS Spicegirls have grown up!

Brent (the groom) with his father-in-law and grandfather-in-law.


Sweet Lynne Patterson and Nancy Williams. Thanks for a beautiful lunch.


Nicole and Christie at the bridesmaids' luncheon.


Me and "Hilda Mommy"


My madre and padre. I love you!


Awe, the Perez family...

...at dinner with the love of my life.


Nic's girls. Anne Marie, Breanna, Carrie, Brit, Nic, Mollie, Christie, and me.


I had to include a Sammy P photo...


I love me some Gina... (The same stylist that did all of my bridesmaids' hair.)

No comments: