Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to my real job...

I'm in Virginia for a couple of nights. (Yay, with the hubby!)

Just spent about 3 hours cooking enough "study food" to last him the next two weeks. Mollie Perez, you would be proud; I made:

- Fresh Veggie and Beef Spanish Rice
- BBQ, Broccoli and Red Onion Pizza (I even made the crust)
- Baked Spaghetti
- Cornbread Casserole
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Mustard and Soy Glazed Roasted Red Potatoes
- Magic Cookie Bars

As one would probably expect, The Box is a little dirtier than the last time I was here. I think we might need to rename it The Bachelor Box!

I also started packing for our move back to Greensboro today. Mike and I have been enjoying a glass of red wine and a new playlist he made for me... I cannot wait to enjoy dinner and dance nights on the front porch of our new house!!!!

Thank you for all of the words of encouragement in response to my last post. I took a couple days of "think time" over the weekend... It gave my heart a chance to let my head put everything into perspective. This, in combination with your support, has me geared up and ready for a new week, full of new ideas and a renewed passion.

In the meantime, I am going to go back to enjoying my last night (for a couple weeks) at my real job... Being Mrs. Michael Ryan Bucy.

1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

WOW! I am soooo proud of you! That must have taken you hours!!! You are such a wonderful wife, friend, and career woman...but most importantly you are an inspiration woman to all women! I love you and am proud to be your friend...can't WAIT for you to move here permanently! I miss you when I don't know where in the world you are! Mols