Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today's Updates

Happy Earth Day. Just ate Sushi and went to see Planet Earth (the movie) with friends. Typically not my cup of tea but I have to say, I actually enjoyed it.

The Junior League is at $290,985... So close to the 3-mark!!!

Termite inspection at the new house today. The inspector was a woman named Amy and darn was she brave! She would stick her bare hands in holes and up under boards. The only tool she carried was a screwdriver... I kept thinking, "don't you want a can of Off or something with a little more surface area than a screwdriver!" I was also running around squeamishly behind her (in white pants and heels). It's a wonder she didn't grow impatient and chuck the thing at me.

Girl Golf on Saturday. Email me if you'd like to join us. So far Carli and I are confirmed!

A friend from college is helping us line-up Capitol tickets for the Dustin's GreenHouse DC trip. Still looking for White House tour tickets if anyone has any ideas.

No comments: