Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Updates

I helped my sister redesign her golf shop on Friday. It looks so good! I can't wait to hear what her boss has to say about it.

Speaking of bosses - have you seen the movie Australia? So good! I love "Mrs. Boss."

Awesome GreenHouse meeting tonight. 23 rays of light in my life.

Move in day is fast approaching. I feel like I am getting married all over again. We get to live together, in one place, for an indefinite period of time. Have you ever been to a suitcase burning party?

Designer Showhouse is just around the corner. I promise this thing will be awesome. Please come tour the house or participate in one of the special events.

Hubby is studying his butt off. He passed the MPRE with flying colors!!!! Just 4 more biggies to go - 2 law school exams, level 2 of the CFA and the NC bar. I am so proud of him and praying for his peace of mind.

Went to Ella James' 2nd birthday this weekend. It made me want one!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

yeah for that last one!!!!